Due to the continued expansion of the Broadsword Group we have an exciting opportunity within the business for a permanent, full time Health & Safety Co-Ordinator to work with our current team maintaining and developing our existing systems.
The ideal candidate will be expected to;
- Assist all departments to undertake detailed RAM’s & implement solutions on any specific issues identified
- Carry out accident investigations with the assistance of the Management Team
- Provide information & advice on Health & Safety to all levels
- Review and implement staff and subcontractor training
- Carry out site Health and Safety audits throughout the Company
- Maintain accurate records of assessments & actions
- Co-ordinate with Broadsword Senior Management and Directors implementing Company directives
- Co-ordinate and monitor the consistency of site level toolbox talks
- Complete H&S questionnaires, attend seminars and site H&S meetings
- Work with clients to ensure continued development, pre-empt industry trends and implement change
- Work with the current management team to develop existing systems to achieve ISO & SSIP accreditations.
Preferably, the candidate should have industry experience and a formal qualification (NEBOSH or IOSH) or a desire to develop a career with formal training.
Salary package is negotiable and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please issue CV and covering letter to email@example.com or contact our head office on 02380 675888 if you require any further dialogue.